Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My days are running together.

I have been so busy, either taking pictures, editing them, returning emails, messages and phonecalls, figuring out taxes...and trying to remember I still need to eat, sleep and shower. haha. (its not THAT bad!) Yesterday I had my first family shoot in the studio.


Their little boy, Abryien is adorable.


I am in love with his cheeks! hehe


He liked to make this sad face that just made me want to pick him up and hug him!


....and today I did a birthday shoot with a young lady named Paige!


She is TWO....and full of soooo much energy!


I asked her to put her hands on her hips......this is what we got......too funny


She rocks!


I gotta save the best for last, in this photo she said "im done!" ..Priceless.


Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment