Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Man I'm lucky...

I got to hangout with two of the best kids ever in the same day! Both of which I've taken pictures of since they were babies! Farrah was the first to walk over (literally, they live next door) for her ONE year old birthday shoot!



I loved her lil cupcake hat..once we brought out the crash cake (made by her awesome mother, Ashley Tuel) her personality totally changed!


She kept licking her lips, it was thee funniest thing ever!!



She's such a funny child once she gets comfortable around you..


A few hours after Farrah walked home, Maddox was over! I always say he's my little boyfriend kuz he basically thinks I am hilarious and is such a little flirt!


He knows he's the coolest kid around..if you couldn't tell..



He was showin off his horsie hat :)


He makes the best faces


Last one is of his "scrunch face"...theres never a dull moment, I swear!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment