Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kids brighten my day

I realize that I am so super lucky to get to do what I love every single day. I am very busy but I LOVE it. I get to hang out with some of the most adorable children in the world and it makes my heart happy! Yesterday lil` miss Kinsley stopped over for her ONE year birthday/Valentine's Day Shoot!


They turned out SO awesome! I was very pleased.


She is just such a gorgeous girl! We had a hard time getting her to smile in her birthday outfit, until we brought out her piano! Theres tons of "behind the scenes" things that go on to get a good picture. With kids, you definitely have to be patient because the ball is 100% in their court.


& what's a good birthday without gettin some cake on your face?





This is probably my favorite..I just love the way she's standing and everything about it is so precious.



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment